Monday, April 9, 2012

Blood donation


e e The Dream   f f


I dreamt of donating blood. It pictures a syringe injected into my inner forearm and the actual drawing of blood from my veins - filling up the bag of my own blood.


e e Interpretation   f f

A dream that involves blood shows that it is time to face fear. Blood in general indicates life force, happiness, life energy, spirits, and the essence of humanity. This dream can also indicate love, emotion and passion as well as disappointments. 

The meaning of this dream differs depending on the dreamer's experience and situation. It might reflect enthusiasm to help others, or it could reflect the opposite: feeling one has been required to give far too much.

To loose blood can signify loss of love, but can also indicate a needed spiritual surrender – is there something in your life at the moment that you need to sacrifice?  



e e realization   f f

I couldn' t agree more of the last paragraph.  I am emotionally exhausted. Sacrifice is what I am bound to do  - a total spiritual surrender. So help me God. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment