Monday, April 2, 2012

Rage


e e The Dream   f f

I was mingling with a group of people when an ex-lover of mine came barging in and caught the attention of everyone. He started bragging about how blessed and happy he is with the new girl of his life. It was just recently when he finally decided to cut off our relationship for good then he started seeing somebody else in no time.  I'm pretty sure that he knows my condition without me saying a word. He knew that I'm still not okay. He knew that I'm still enduring the pain. But he doesn't care a bit.  He continued bragging on as if I was not there. And I was like, where does this guy get the guts to do this in front of my face? Where is my respect? I lost my composure and confronted him. And without saying a single word! I slapped him in the face million times.


e e Interpretation   f f

To dream that you slap someone suggests that you are harboring some repressed anger and deep-seeded rage.

To dream that you are expressing anger symbolizes frustrations and disappointments in your Self. You tend to repress your negative emotions or project your anger onto others. You need to look within yourself.

Being angry in your dream may have been carried over from your waking life. Dreams function as a safe outlet where you can express your strong and/or negative emotions. You are suppressing your anger and aggression, instead of consciously acknowledging them.


e e realization   f f

Thank God I have place where I could just slap people if I feel like it.  When I woke up, I felt good. And tired. That was endless slapping. Good thing I woke up.






No comments:

Post a Comment