Friday, March 30, 2012

Swimming lessons


e e The Dream   f f

My friends and I decided to resume our swimming lessons. A new student will join us today. We found a perfect pool for us. It is rectangle in shape, the water is clean and crystal clear. It is so clear that when I approached it, I can even see how deep the water is on the other end. It is really deep. I think it's more than 10 feet deep. I became worried about the new student because he doesn't know how to swim yet. 


e e Interpretation   f f

To see a swimming pool in your dream symbolizes relaxation, calmness, luxury and ease. You need to take a break. Alternatively, a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away past hurts. Consider the depth of the pool. If you were swimming on the deep end, then it means that those emotions are deeply seeded and may be harder to confront.. You will need to work through it, no more matter how difficult. If you are swimming on the shallow end, then it implies that you should be able to easily deal with your feelings.

Pools often link to ourselves and other people. They link to the real issues concerning our lives and our emotional atttitudes and stances. They symbolise our intuitions and feelings and relationships. Think about how you are interacting with the emotions of those around you. The dream probably links to that in some way. 


e e realization   f f

I definitely need a break ^_^. I felt so exhausted after the day's activity that I felt the need to take a nap. Then I dreamed of this.  I am supposed to go to CLP tonight but I just decided to rest and relax at home coz I feel like I am about to get sick already. I have to pause for a while to regain physical strength for the next days activities.

Cleansing. Yes. I am in the process. I have plotted some actions to get through this. However, I am quite bothered. It makes me feel that what I'm doing is making someone feel uncomfortable. It is difficult. But it has to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment