Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chased by a Tarantula

e e The Dream   f f

And so I noticed a very big and scary tarantula over my head hanging on its web. I was so frightened that my heart jumped and suddenly ran as fast as I could to get away from that freaky thing. But the disgusting creature chased me and followed me whereever I go. Then the spider landed on my palm. I was trying to get rid of it but I couldn't. And what's worse - I felt a strong force that is trying to close my hand. I tried to fight back but I couldn't manage. My fist was pushed to close and the tarantula was crushed inside my hand. I was crying and shouting all the time because I was really scared and disgusted. =(



e e Interpretation   f f

This dream is associated with conflict or some female that is taking over your life.

The key to interpretation is to understand that there are females around you at the moment are extremely powerful. The tarantula is also associated with entrapment. If you kill the tarantula then this signifies that you are able to work yourself through the feeling of being trapped. Maybe you are starting to feel trapped in your job or a relationship. The second interpretation is feeling that you are stepping away from a situation that has been difficult in the past and that you have the power and force in order to mould behaviour towards others. If you killed the tarantula then this dream means that you are likely to encounter some difficult times ahead. There is an area of your life which has proven to be complex and difficult and it is now time to better understand your own intentions - so that you can grow and move on in your work life. This dream is often associated with the metaphor of being trapped. On the positive side this dream means that creativity is your weapon to move on in life.

If you were being chased by a tarantula then this dream demonstrates the end of innocence and you need to start to grow up as you are facing situations in an immature manner.
Seeing a tarantula in ones dream means that you have many enemies behind closed doors and it is time for you to be happy and move on in your life. There may be some ill luck coming your way.

Jet Black tarantula = dishonesty, terror, disappointment.

New beginnings in your life are needed if in your dream… 

  • You expressed any negativity to the tarantula in your dream.
  • Within your dream the situation was not making you feel comfortable.
  • The dream involved you feeling unable to perform.


e e realization   f f

It is time. I am heading to a new beginning.




Source : http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/tarantula
Images are obtained from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment