Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jumps off a high rise waterfall

e e The Dream   f f



I jumped off a very hiiiiiiiigh waterfall with ***.  And we did it TWICE!!! I don't remember reaching the ground though. I didn't show any hesitance when we were about to do it but I was a little scared deep inside. =D


e e Interpretation   f f

To see a waterfall in your dream is symbolic of letting go. You are releasing all those pent up emotions and negative feelings. Alternatively, the dream represents your goals and desires. In particular, if the waterfall is clear, then it represents revitalization, regeneration and renewal.

To dream of a waterfall, foretells that you will secure your wildest desire, and fortune will be exceedingly favorable to your progress.


    e e realization   f f

    Before I went to sleep, I was working on my Dream/Goal Book. I compiled in a book - pictures that represent my dreams and goals in life. Some of them are really far-fetched. But who cares? It's free to dream big.

    This is also the day I joined FLP. Hmm, so I guess I'm on the right track? ^_^
    Honestly, I was not confident with myself coz I felt I don't have what it takes to be successful in this line of business. But I can't help myself stepping forward. I have a very strong will to learn new things and to take risks just to get myself an inch closer to my dreams.

    It also relates to something that I have to let go of - maybe things holding me back to achieve my desires.


    Sources :

    No comments:

    Post a Comment