Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Car hole

e e The Dream   f f


I was going to test drive a new modern car. The car looks pretty nice and normal except the whole floor was hollow. But it didn't bother me at all. The idea of falling through it while driving never occurred to me.


e e Interpretation   f f

The car in your dream may symbolize the physical self or ego development and ego function. In that, it represents the way that you travel through your life's journey. 


Recurring car dreams usually deal with life's major themes that may include issues of control and sensibility. By carefully examining this dream, you may gain insight into important areas of life, including to how well you are navigating from one stage of your life to another, if you are assertive and take charge or are passive.


Hole in dream represent how you feel hollow and empty within. Could it be that you have indulged so much in feelings of depression that it's digging yourself into a hole that you can't get out of? You may need to introduce new interests into your life in order to restore your feeling of self-worth and fulfillment.


e e realization   f f

The car represents myself. I have to admit that feelings of hollowness still lingers within me from time to time. Nevertheless, I wouldn't allow such drawbacks to stop me from moving forward for I know that every mile I take, no matter how uncertain the journey may seem, would lead me nowhere else but closer to the path of  wholeness. And that is where I want to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment