Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spiral Sun


e
 e The Dream   f
 f



At first, there was pure darkness. Then a dot of light suddenly emerged from pitch black.  It started swirling in a circular motion in one direction. As it spins,  it creates a trail  of light that is continually extending and protruding outwards forming a spiral pattern. The pattern dissipates after reaching a certain distance. It continues to give more light as it disperses. I realized it has become a SPIRAL SUN. It was so bright that it filled the whole surrounding with light.

e e Interpretation   f f

A spiral represents your creative power and new idea. You are surrounded with creative energy. 

To see the sun in your dream symbolizes peace of mind, enlightenment, tranquility, fortune, goodwill, and insight. It also represents radiant energy and divine power. 

e e realization   f f

Oh my. This is getting really exciting  and weirder. I can feel such energy. It's like something is trying to emerge from my subconscious. But honestly, I totally have no clue what it is. I just feel that something's trying to get out. All I know is the impending coming of such mysterious phenomenon... I don't even know what's arriving - if it's a new idea or realization or it could be anything! All I know is... it keeps me excited.





Source : 
http://www.dreammoods.com/


Images are obtained from google.

No comments:

Post a Comment